Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Two Photo Shoots Last Week...

Since I've joined Model Mayhem (it's been about two weeks) it helps me join on some photo shoots to gain experience and get some great shots for my portfolio. It's a good way to expose your work also. I did two photo shoots last week. Thursday, March 21 in South Pasadena and Saturday, March 23 at the Long Beach Airport. I was really tired those few days. Had the photo shoots, work and school. I'm glad my boyfriend was part of Thursday's, but still felt bad that he was just staying there watching TV while I'm working. Saturday's, he had to work in the morning and I had to work also right after the shoot. It was worth it. I'm going to get some great shots soon. =)
 Thursday's photo shoot
Friday's photo shoot.

Final Shots coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment