Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Makeup for my kit....and a few for myself.

Went to Naimie's Beauty Center in Valley Village with my boyfriend to buy some makeup for my kit. Also, bought some stuff for myself too. Haha. It was our first time there and didn't know that place was big. Makeup and hair stuff everywhere. Even some spa stuff. I purchased a pink duo-fiber brush, (forgot the name) few foundations from Makeup Forever, (Love it!) Neutral Set (translucent powder) and Banana Luxury Powder from Ben Nye, Model In a Bottle Setting Spray and a steel palette from Makeup Forever. I still need to purchase more foundations. Buying them soom from MAC.
I also ordered some brushes and two contour palettes online from Coastal Scents. I tried the palette in class while learning how to contour and highlight the face and a few brushes from Coastal Scents also and it's all great. I'm glad I purchased them. Received a "I Love Makeup" bumper sticker in the package too. Coastal Scents is affordable. Actually, some of the palettes are on sale. The contour palette was $11. Shipping takes about a week and it's fast. Check the stuff out from Coastal Scents and Naimie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment